Sunday 11 January 2009

Theodor Bows out with Grace and Class

Theodor finally sent us an email by way of saying good-bye (for now), to which we replied:

Actually I like you, Theodor, but I'm exposed legally in the way I said and that is why I can't say anything. I wish you the best.

Orthodox Monk …

Theodor sent us this very graceful reply:

No problem, I didn't take it personally.

And to end with a quote...

Remember that you have only one soul;

that you have only one death to die;

that you have only one life, which is short and has to be lived by you alone;

and that there is only one glory, which is eternal.

If you do this, there will be many things about which you care nothing.

St Teresa of Avila (St Teresa of Jesus), 1515-1582

Numai bine si succes cu blogul [May the blog be only good; may it be the best],

Theodor

St Teresa of Avila was, of course, the friend and comrade of St John of the Cross (1542 – 1591), who was the subject of our last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment